Finding support coordination near me
Melbourne has many options for support coordination, and when searching online for support coordination near me, you'll find Melba support coordinators all across Melbourne and in many areas of rural Victoria.
Melba Support is a trusted NDIS provider Melbourne with caring support coordinators to help you on your NDIS journey. Once funding for support coordination is set up as part of your NDIS plan, you can access Melba's support coordination service.
Melba support coordinators can assist you with:
· understanding the NDIS
· setting up your NDIS Plan
· identifying and laying out your goals
· sourcing and accessing the right individual supports and services
· developing a strong network of support
· achieving your goals
When you first choose your services and supports, keep the future in mind. Your needs will change over the years, so it is important to plan ahead for this.
Melba's goal is for you to live the life you want. If that means you'd prefer to coordinate your own supports, then your support coordinator will assist you to achieve this.
Once you find the right provider in your search for support coordination near me
The NDIS is complex and can be difficult to fully understand. Being a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, your Melba support coordinator will assist you every step of the way.
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· understanding and creating a budget for your NDIS Plan
· accessing the right supports and services for your needs
· establishing your supports and services
· building your resilience and capacity
· understanding service agreements
· getting your supports up and running
· any NDIS issues
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
In most cases, towards the end of your first 12 months of receiving supports, your NDIS plan will be reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. This is your opportunity to talk about the goals you set and what you achieved, any new goals, and the supports and funding you'll need moving forward.
Your Melba support coordinator support will assist you in the preparation for the review.
The suite of Melba Support services
When the NDIS commenced in Australia, Melba became a registered NDIS provider Melbourne and across Victoria, and continued building on the range of supports, services and programs.
Today, you can access:
· Core Supports
· Support Coordination
· Respite care for children and adults
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Melba Support also offers numerous programs to complement the suite of services and supports, such as Community Connections. Through community connections programs, a person supported can be connected to others through value-based programs and activities. These are designed to build self-confidence and independent living skills.
Melba's goal is for a person with disability to live a fabulous life.
Ready to get started?
Call Melba's caring Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or via email.