Discover NDIS support coordination in Sale
If you have funding for support coordination in your NDIS plan, you're ready to access Melba Support.
Melba offers a broad range of supports and services to enable a person to live the life they want. Our support workers also enjoy taking people supported on fun local outings. In Sale, this could be a picnic at Sale Botanic Gardens, enjoying the walking tracks around Lake Guthridge, a meal out at a favourite cafe on Raymond or York Streets.
Whatever it is, Melba's mission is for people to live a fabulous life.
Melba support coordinators will assist you with everything you need to know to achieve that.
· setting up your NDIS Plan
· identifying your short-term and long-term goals
· choosing the individual supports and services to help you achieve those goals
· developing a strong network of support
A good tip when choosing supports and services is to keep the future in mind. Your needs will change over the years. Some supports you will no longer need, and there will be new supports you will need to access. You can also coordinate your own supports. Your Melba support coordinator is here to assist you.
Melba support coordination in Sale makes navigating the NDIS easier
The NDIS is not necessarily easy to understand. There is a lot to know. Melba support coordination in Sale makes your NDIS journey easier.
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· how to create your budget
· building your capacity and resilience
· understanding service agreements
· dealing with any NDIS issues
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Being an NDIS provider in Sale, after the first 12 months, your NDIS plan may be reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. In this case, your coordinator will look at how the year went for you. This could include any new goals you may want to set, changes to supports, and any other areas to meet your needs. Your Melba support coordinator will assist you in preparing for this review.
What supports and services can you access through Melba Support?
Since 1972, Melba has continued to build on the supports, services and value-based programs a person with disability can access.
As your registered NDIS provider Sale, these include:
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Supported Independent Living
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Respite care)
· And various value-based programs, such as supported holidays
If you're ready to live a fabulous life, Melba support coordination in Sale is ready to assist you!