Finding support coordination in Melbourne
Melbourne is much loved for its climate, culture and shopping. Whether you're looking for a vibrant inner-city lifestyle such as in Carlton, a quieter almost rural lifestyle such as in Lilydale, or something in-between, you're sure to find it in Melbourne. You'll also find caring support coordination in Melbourne.
Melba Support is a trusted NDIS provider Melbourne. With funding for support coordination set up as part of your NDIS plan, you're ready to access Melba's support coordination service.
What are some of the things Melba Support coordinators do?
They assist you with:
· setting up your NDIS Plan and your goals
· understanding the NDIS
· sourcing and accessing the right individual supports and services for you
· developing a strong network of support
· achieving your goals
· and more
You need to choose the right supports, not only for now, but with an eye to the future. Everyone's needs change over the years, so it is important to keep future services in mind to have a seamless transition.
Your support coordinator can also assist you with independently coordinating your own supports.
Melba's goal is for you to live the life you want.
Steps to take
Being a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, Melba Support knows how complex the NDIS is and how hard it can be to fully understand. Melba's support coordination in Melbourne service can take you through it all to help reduce the stress you might otherwise experience.
This includes assisting you with:
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· understanding and creating a budget for your NDIS Plan
· accessing the right supports and services
· establishing your supports and services
· building your resilience and capacity
· understanding the various service agreements
· getting your supports up and running
· any NDIS issues
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Normally, close to the end of your first year receiving supports, your NDIS plan will be reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. This is where you can discuss your goals, what you have achieved, what you would like to achieve in the next 12 to 24 months, and the supports and funding you'll need to make that happen.
Melba support coordination helps you to prepare for this review.
Melba Support services
When the NDIS began, Melba became a registered NDIS provider, with support coordination in Melbourne and across Victoria.
Today, the Melba Support services include:
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Respite for adults and children
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
There are also fabulous programs run by Melba Support, such as Community Connections which connect 'people with people' through value-based programs and activities. These assist a person supported to gain self-confidence and grow independent living skills.
It all works together to assist a person with disability to live a fabulous life.
Ready to get started?
Call Melba's friendly Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or via email.