Support coordinators in Melbourne
Finding support coordinators in Melbourne
Melbourne is loved for many things. Its diverse peoples and cultures have made Melbourne what it is today. Inner city areas thrive with character and a vibrant coffee culture. For those who love the quieter life, suburbs such as Lilydale offer an almost 'rural' lifestyle. Whatever lifestyle you're looking for, you're sure to find it in Melbourne. If you're looking for caring support coordinators in Melbourne, you'll find them at Melba Support.
Melba is your trusted NDIS provider Melbourne. Once you have funding for support coordination as part of your NDIS plan, you're ready to go. Melba's support coordination service will be able to assist you with the next steps.
· Setting up your NDIS Plan and your goals
· Navigating the NDIS
· Sourcing and accessing the best individual supports and services
· Developing a strong network of support
· Working with you and your network to achieve your goals
Melba’s support coordinators will assist you to choose the right supports, for now, and in the future when your needs change. If you desire, your support coordinator can also bring you to a point where you can coordinate your own supports.
Melba is with you on your journey.
The steps you need to take
As a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, Melba Support knows how difficult it can be to navigate the NDIS. To make it a little easier for you, Melba's support coordinators can take you through the steps to make it happen with the least amount of stress.
· Understanding your NDIS Plan
· Understanding and creating a budget for your NDIS Plan
· Connecting you to the right supports and services
· Helping to establish those supports and services
· Building your capacity and resilience
· Understanding the different service agreements
· Getting your supports up and running
· Assisting you with any NDIS issues
· Reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Towards the end of your first year, your NDIS plan is normally reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. You will be given the opportunity to discuss your goals and what you have achieved, identify what your next goals will be, and discuss the supports and funding you'll need.
Melba's support coordinators will help you to prepare for this review.
Melba Support is your trusted NDIS provider
When the NDIS came into being, Melba became a registered NDIS provider Victoria, with support coordinators in Melbourne and across the State who are qualified and ready to meet the needs of a person with disability.
Melba’s supports and services include:
· Core Supports
· Support Coordination
· Respite for adults and children
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Along with these, there are fantastic programs run by Melba Support, such as Community Connections. These are dotted across Victoria and connect 'people with people' through value-based programs and activities, which build self-confidence and independent living skills.
All of these services, supports and programs work together to assist a person with disability to live a fabulous life.
In Melbourne, Melba Support has offices in Dandenong and Lilydale, and our support workers can travel to anywhere in Melbourne.
Call our friendly Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or contact us via email.