Support coordinators in Ballarat
Where can I find support coordinators in Ballarat?
Ballarat is a popular town just a few hours from Melbourne. With help from dedicated locals and government bodies over the years, Ballarat has retained much of it’s historical charm. Add to that the many tourist attractions, and natural reserves and retreats, such as Lake Wendouree, it’s no wonder carers and people with disability love getting out and about in Ballarat.
If you’re trying to find qualified support coordinators in Ballarat, you’re right where you need to be. Melba Support offers supports and services for people with disability right there in town.
Melba is a trusted NDIS provider Victoria. With your NDIS funding, you can access quality support coordination from Melba Support.
· Setting up your NDIS Plan and goals
· Navigating and understanding the NDIS
· Sourcing and accessing individual supports and services that are right for you
· Developing a strong network of support
· Achieving your goals
· Receiving your support services
It’s important to choose the right supports with the future in mind. That way, as your needs change, you’ll be ready.
Your support coordinator can also assist you to coordinate your own supports.
What are the steps to accessing NDIS supports and services?
Melba knows it isn’t easy navigating the NDIS. There’s a lot to know. To make it easier, Melba's support coordinators can take you through each step.
The key steps are:
· Helping you understand your NDIS Plan
· Understanding and creating a budget with your funding
· Finding the right supports and services
· Establishing those supports and services
· Building your capacity and resilience
· Navigating the different service agreements
· Receiving your supports and services
· Helping you with NDIS issues as they arise
· Reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Normally towards the end of your first year, a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner will review your NDIS plan. Among other things, you’ll discuss your goals and what you have achieved in the first 12 months, identify new goals, and discuss any new supports and the funding you'll need for the following year.
Your support coordinator will assist you to prepare for this review.
Services Melba Support offers
Melba’s support coordinators in Ballarat are dedicated to assisting people with disability to live the life they want.
Key supports and services include:
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
· Respite for adults and children
Melba also offers value-based programs and activities, such as Arthur Creative. Supported people are connected with others through creative activities, which are fun, build self-confidence and independent living skills.
All services, supports and programs from Melba work together to assist a person with disability to live a fabulous life.
Ready to get started?
Call our friendly Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or contact us via email.