Find NDIS support coordination in Victoria
Whether you're in the Wimmera, Central Highlands, Gippsland, the Mornington Peninsula or Melbourne, Melba Support is here for you. With funding for support coordination in your NDIS plan, you're ready to start.
Ways Melba support coordination in Victoria helps you
Your NDIS journey is made easier by accessing Melba support coordination in Victoria. Our team will assist you with everything you need to know.
· understanding your NDIS Plan and setting it up
· identifying your goals
· choosing the right supports to help you achieve those goals
· developing a strong network of support
· building capacity and resilience
· how to create your budget
· understanding service agreements
· dealing with any NDIS issues
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Melba support coordinators can assist you with your needs, both now, and in the future. Over the years, you'll find some supports you will no longer need, and there will be new supports you will need to access. Your Melba support coordinator is there on the journey with you to ensure you're on the right supports. We can also assist you in coordinating your own supports. Our mission is for you to live life the way you want.
Towards the end of the first 12 months accessing Melba supports, your NDIS plan may be reviewed by a NDIA planner or Local Area Coordinator. This is an opportunity to review your supports and see if you need to make any changes. Your Melba support coordinator will assist you in preparing for this review.
What services and supports can you access through Melba Support?
Being a registered NDIS provider Melbourne and across the State of Victoria, Melba provides a broad range of services and supports.
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Supported Independent Living
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Respite care)
· Value-based programs
Melba aims for each person to live a fabulous life, and to help achieve that, Melba offers a range of exciting value based-programs, such as:
· Supported holidays, where you can join a group on a pre-planned holiday or we can support you on your own tailor-made holiday
· Community connections, where you can join programs and engage in activities to assist you in the development of different skills
If you're ready to get started, contact your trusted support coordination in Victoria, Melba Support!
We're looking forward to hearing from you.