Where to access NDIS support coordination in Morwell
If your NDIS plan has funding for support coordination set up, you can access NDIS support coordination in Morwell through Melba Support. Melba is a registered NDIS provider Gippsland offering a high quality of supports and services, from support coordination to core supports and more.
Our mission is for people with disability to live a fabulous life. When a person with disability in Morwell accesses our support services, it can include fun days out to various local attractions in and around Morwell, such as the Latrobe Regional Gallery and the Centenary Rose Garden.
When you access support coordination, your support coordinator will assist you to navigate the NDIS journey, including:
· understanding the NDIS
· setting up your NDIS Plan and goals
· accessing supports and services
· developing a strong network of support
· setting and achieving goals
As the years go by, your needs will change. So will some of your supports. Your support coordinator can assist you with any changes that need to be made. You can also receive assistance with coordinating your own supports.
Accessing NDIS support coordination in Morwell
Understanding the NDIS can be difficult. Melba's support coordination in Morwell makes it easier for you to access the right supports.
You will be able to:
· better understand your NDIS Plan and create a budget
· better understand service agreements
· access supports and services for your specific needs
· establish the supports
· build capacity and resilience
· address any NDIS issues
· do any reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
At the end of your first year an NDIA planner or local area coordinator may do a review of your NDIS plan. They might ask you how you are going with your supports, if any changes are needed, if you have new goals, and other matters. Your Melba support coordinator will help you with this review.
The supports and services accessible through Melba
Melba ‘s Practice, Quality and Safeguards division is committed to maintaining a high quality of supports and services.
This includes Melba’s:
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Respite care for adults and children
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
As a registered NDIS provider Gippsland, Melba has SIL group homes located across the region and in fact right across Victoria.
In Gippsland, locations include:
To access support coordination in Morwell or for more information, call Melba's Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or via email.