When you need support coordination in Frankston
Being one of Melbourne's bayside suburbs, Frankston is a huge draw card for locals and tourists. With a revitalised shopping precinct and shorefront, you'll find everything you need in Frankston. If you care for a person with disability, you'll also find trusted support coordination in Frankston.
Melba Support is your NDIS provider Frankston. When funding for support coordination is set up in your NDIS plan, you will be ready to access the suite of supports and services available through Melba.
Melba Support coordinators will make life a lot easier for you.
They will assist you with:
· understanding the ins and outs of the NDIS
· setting up your NDIS Plan and your short-term and long-term goals
· identifying the supports and services you need and accessing those
· developing a strong support network
· achieving and adjusting your goals each year as your needs change
Something to remember when choosing your supports, it is important to plan with the future in mind. Everyone's needs change, so when choosing supports and services for now, keep in mind what you may need for the future to make the transition seamless.
Your Melba support coordinator will assist you with this, and also with coordinating your own supports if you prefer. It's part of the commitment Melba has for you to live the life you want.
How to begin
As you most probably know already, the NDIS is complex and it can be hard to fully understand, which can result in worry and unnecessary stress. Melba support coordination in Frankston is there to make the journey as easy as possible.
This includes assisting with:
· any NDIS issues
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· understanding and creating a budget for your NDIS Plan
· identifying, accessing and establishing your supports and services
· building your resilience and capacity
· understanding service agreements
· getting your supports happening as soon as possible
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Normally at the end of your first year, your NDIS plan will be reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. This is where you can discuss your goals and what you achieved, discuss your new goals for the next period, the best supports and funding you'll need to achieve those goals.
Melba support coordination can help you prepare for this review.
The Melba Support comprehensive suite of services
Melba has been assisting supported people since 1972 and provides reliable support coordination in Frankston and across the Mornington Peninsula.
Melba Support services include:
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Respite for adults and children
There are also a number of fantastic programs run by Melba Support, such as Supported Holidays. It is your chance to go on a planned upcoming small group holiday or to plan a supported trip you've always dreamed of going on. The services and supports all work together so a person with disability can live a fabulous life.
Let's get started!