Find NDIS support coordination in Drouin
If you're in Drouin searching for support coordination, you're in the right place. Melba Support is your provider of NDIS support coordination in Drouin.
If you're a Carer of a person with disability in Drouin, you will already know some great local spots to take the person for a great day out. Melba's local support workers also know the spots. They enjoy taking people supported in respite care and Supported Independent Living (SIL) for regular days out. Alex Goudie Natural Park in Drouin is one of those fabulous spots; great for picnics and getting back to nature.
SIL and respite care are just two of the many services you can access through Melba.
How does a Melba Support coordinator assist a person with disability?
Being a registered NDIS provider Gippsland, you can access the right NDIS supports and services through a Melba support coordinator. All you need is to have funding for support coordination set up in your NDIS plan.
Your support coordinator will assist with:
· understanding the NDIS
· setting up your NDIS Plan and goals
· accessing the right individual supports and services for your needs
· developing a strong network of support
· achieving your goals
When you choose supports, keep in mind that your needs will most probably change over the years. Some supports you'll no longer need, and there are other supports that you will need instead. Your support coordinator is aware of this and will guide you to the right supports and services, both for now and in the future. You can also independently coordinate your own supports, if you wish.
A summary of NDIS support coordination in Drouin
The NDIS is complex and navigating it can be difficult. That's where Melba's support coordination in Drouin comes in.
You'll receive assistance with:
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· understanding and creating a budget for your NDIS Plan
· accessing the supports and services that are right for your individual needs
· establishing those supports and services
· building your resilience and capacity
· understanding service agreements
· getting supports up and running
· assistance with any NDIS issues
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Your NDIS plan is normally reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner at the end of the first 12 months. You can review what you achieved, consider new goals, change any of the services and supports, be assisted with funding required for those, and more.
Your Melba support coordinator will help you with this review.
What NDIS services does Melba Support provide?
Melba Support is a registered NDIS provider Gippsland and across Victoria.
Supports and services include:
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Adult and children's respite
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Melba has a SIL group home right here in Drouin. There are also many others across Gippsland.
People supported can live a fabulous life accessing Melba Support.
Ready to get started with your NDIS provider Gippsland?
Call Melba's Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or via email.