Find support coordination in Ballarat
When you want to find somewhere in Ballarat to wind down and relax from the stresses of life, you are spoilt for choice. Natural retreats such as Lake Wendouree Reserve and Victoria Park are perfect for spending time clearing your mind and focusing on what matters. If you're experiencing stress trying to find the right support coordination in Ballarat, Melba Support is right there to assist you.
Melba Support is a trusted NDIS provider Victoria. Caring support coordinators will help you understand the NDIS and assist you on your NDIS journey. With funding for support coordination in your NDIS plan, you're ready to access the Melba support coordination service.
What does support coordination help you with?
Melba support coordinators can help you:
· understand the NDIS
· set up your NDIS Plan
· identify your goals
· source and access individual supports and services that are right for you
· develop a strong network of support
· achieve the goals that are important to you
As a tip for when you're first choosing your services and supports, plan with the future in mind. Over the years, people change and grow in different areas. You'll find you won't need some supports and will need other supports.
By choosing a provider who has the types of supports and services you need now and in the future, you'll be ready for change with minimal stress.
Melba can also assist you to coordinate your own supports, if that's what you'd like. Our mission is for you to live the life you want.
Support coordination in Ballaratassists you on your NDIS journey
The NDIS is difficult to fully understand, and can cause stress if you don't have someone to guide you. As a registered NDIS provider Victoria, your Melba support coordinator can assist you with everything you need.
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· understanding and creating a budget
· accessing supports and services that are right for you
· establishing your supports and services
· building your capacity and resilience
· understanding service agreements
· getting your supports started
· sorting out any NDIS issues you may have
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
You'll find that towards the end of your first year, your NDIS plan may be reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. This gives you the chance to talk about your plan, the supports and services, the goals you wanted to achieve, and those goals you did achieve.
You'll be able to discuss and set new goals, and make any changes to the supports and funding you'll need for the next year or so.
It may all sound overwhelming, but you can relax. Your Melba support coordinator will assist you in preparing for the review.
What support services can you access?
Since humble beginnings in Lilydale in 1972, Melba has continued to build on the range of supports, services and programs in order for you to live a fabulous life.
Today, you can access:
· Support coordination in Ballarat
· Core Supports
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Respite care Melbourne)
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
To complement the suite of services and supports, Melba offers numerous value-based programs, such as Arthur Creative. Through this program, you can meet and socialise with others and learn skills and activities to build self-confidence and independent living skills.
Ready to start?
Call Melba's caring Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or reach out via email.