It’s easy to find quality respite care in Frankston
In the south-east of Melbourne, you’ll find the beachside suburb of Frankston. Rich in natural landscapes and attractions, you can enjoy spending time by the bay and visiting the vibrant shopping precinct. You’re also a stone's throw to all that the Peninsula has to offer.
You’ll also find quality respite care in Frankston at Melba Support.
Carers need regular short breaks to maintain wellbeing. These short breaks will give you the time out you need while the person supported is being cared for the Melba way. Melba services are individually tailored to each person to assist them to live a fabulous life.
What children do at Melba respite services
There are numerous activities children with disability can enjoy at Melba respite care. The activities are fun, confidence boosting, and increase the level of independent living skills.
Some of the activities can include:
· socialising and making new friends
· enjoying a meal out or going to the movies
· visiting parks and local attractions
· playing a favourite sport or sensor activity
· in-home activities such as reading, arts, crafts
· watching favourite shows and playing games on Xbox and Wii
The person supported always has something fun to do at a Melba respite home.
Qualified children's respite services
Melba is a registered NDIS provider Melbourne trusted for adult's and children's respite care in Frankston. You'll find a dedicated team of qualified support staff who assist the supported person to live the life they want.
· daily tasks, such as planning, preparing and, age depending, cooking meals
· showering, dressing, teeth cleaning, and other personal care
· taking medication correctly and on time
Melba has several respite homes for children in Melbourne’s southeastern suburbs, located in:
Carers can enjoy the short break they need and know the person supported is in the hands of caring support staff.
Speak to us today about Melba respite services.