Rewarding disability support worker jobs Victoria
More than five million people enjoy living in Victoria. With the range of lifestyles and attractions, it’s easy to see why. Whether you’re looking for the laid-back rural or semi-rural lifestyle experienced in towns such as Ballarat and Horsham, the exuberant coffee culture of Melbourne’s busy suburbs, or somewhere in-between, you’ll find it in Victoria. If you're relocating to Victoria and looking for the perfect job, consider disability support worker jobs Victoria.
Melba Support will train you to become a qualified support worker
Melba makes it easy to become a qualified support worker. You don't need any previous experience. Melba trains you up in everything you need to know, and covers your out-of-pocket expenses (Ts&Cs apply).
You might be:
· Working in customer service, retail, hospitality, a trade
· Someone who's never worked in disability
· Already working in disability
· Someone who hasn't worked for a while
· Wanting to return to the workforce part-time
Wherever you’re at in life, if you desire to assist a person with disability to live a fabulous life, then Melba Support could be perfect for you. The job is fun, rewarding, and no two days are the same.
With any good NDIS provider Victoria, your role in disability support services is to assist a person supported to live life more independently.
As a support worker with Melba, this can include assisting a supported person with:
· Personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating, teeth cleaning
· Preparing and cooking meals
· Taking the correct medication on time
· Other life skills
· Taking the person out to see a movie or have a meal
· Getting involved in activities within the community
· and much more
Check Melba Support’s work with us page for vacancies for disability support worker jobs Victoria.
Here are some testimonials of Melba support workers you can watch.
Numerous benefits working with Melba
Melba Support is trusted for a high standard of services for supported people. Melba also concentrates on offering a high standard of employment for staff.
Some of the benefits include:
· job flexibility
· job security
· working locally
· all out of pocket expenses are covered to get you started, T's and C's apply
· caring support from Outcomes Managers and Operations Managers
What are you waiting for?
For vacancies or to let us know what type of disability work you'd like to do, whether it's at a supported independent living home, a respite home, or some other area, contact us today.