Great disability support worker jobs Sale, Gippsland
In Victoria’s east, you’ll find the peaceful rural town of Sale. Visitors and locals alike enjoy the many attractions Sale offers, such as the Gippsland Art Gallery and Lake Guthridge. It’s also just 30 minutes to golden beaches and Lake Wellington, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. If you're relocating to the area and looking for disability support worker jobs Sale, you've come to the right place.
Being a registered NDIS provider Sale, Melba provides many services to supported people in Sale and nearby towns, and are always looking for good support workers.
You don't need previous experience.
You might be:
· Already working in the disability or aged care sector
· Working in a trade, retail, customer service
· Someone who's never worked in disability
· Someone who’s been out of work for a while
· Retired and wanting to do part-time work
Regardless of your experience, if you love the idea of assisting a person with disability to live a fabulous life, then Melba could be the answer. The job is fun, challenging, rewarding, and no two days are the same.
To help get you started, Melba will pay all your onboarding costs (Ts&Cs apply), and train you up to where you are qualified and ready to go.
What does a disability support worker do at Melba?
As with any good NDIS provider Gippsland, your role in disability support services with Melba Support will assist a person supported to live life more independently, and to reach their goals as laid out in their NDIS plan.
As a support worker with Melba, this can include:
· Personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, teeth cleaning
· Assisting with preparing and cooking meals
· Taking the correct medication
· Other life skills
· Activities, such as taking the person out to enjoy a meal or see a movie
· Assisting the person at home with creative activities
· and more
As a registered NDIS provider in Sale, Melba often has vacancies for disability support worker jobs Sale and in fact right across Victoria.
Watch a short video of support workers talking about their job, by clicking here.
Melba offers attractive benefits
Being a registered NDIS provider Sale, Melba offers a high standard of services, and it doesn’t stop there. They also offer a high standard of employment with various benefits that make it very appealing working for Melba.
· great flexibility
· job security
· work locally
· all out of pocket onboarding expenses paid for, Ts&Cs apply
· great support from Outcomes and Operations Managers
Melba will train you up in everything you need to know. What are you waiting for?
For details and to apply, contact us today.