Find rewarding disability jobs Melbourne wide
With Melbourne being one of the world’s most livable cities, it’s no wonder carers in disability look for jobs with an NDIS provider Melbourne based. The culture, the café society, the appealing lifestyle, makes it a strong drawcard for people to work in Melbourne. If you’re looking for disability jobs Melbourne wide, whether you are already an experienced carer or have never worked in disability, you can find a great job with Melba Support.
Melba support is looking for more disability support workers
Melba Support is trusted for supporting people with disability. Since the early 1970s, Melba has supported people of all ages, and today the organisation has grown to offer support services at many locations around Melbourne.
As a carer with Melba, you'll assist a person with disability to live their best life, to grow in independence, and reach the goals they outlined in their NDIS plan. That’s exciting!
If you’ve never been a carer before, no previous experience is required. Melba provides all the support and training you need. All your training and on-boarding expenses are covered by Melba.
People who become carers are from all walks of life. You might currently be:
working within the disability sector or in aged care
already working in another sector, such as retail, hospitality, a trade, or in customer service
someone who has never worked in disability
out of work
It doesn’t matter what your situation is. If you love people, and want a job with purpose, then being a support worker with Melba Support could be just what you’re looking for.
Being a disability support worker with Melba
Melba is a trusted NDIS provider Melbourne so you’ll be working for an organisation with a name that is synonymous with ‘quality of supports’.
Being a support worker with Melba, you can assist a person:
· to dress, bath, clean their teeth, and other personal care tasks
· plan, prepare, and cook meals
· take the correct medication on time
· to develop other life skills
· to enjoy outings, such as going out for a meal, to see a movie or local attraction
· to get involved in activities within the community
· to do other things a supported person enjoys
Melba has vacancies for disability jobs Melbourne wide right now, in fact, we have support worker and support coordinator jobs right across the State.
You can see some of our workers and what they say about working for Melba here.
Working with Melba has its benefits
You’ll be working with an NDIS provider Melbourne offering a high standard of services to people supported. As a part of that, you’ll receive many benefits.
Some of these include:
· total flexibility in hours and work places
· peace of mind of job security
· the ability to work locally
· all out of pocket expenses covered to get you started as a support worker in disability, Ts&Cs apply
· all the support you need from Outcomes and Operations Managers
Let Melba Support train you up to become a qualified support worker.
Ready to get started? For details and to apply, contact us now.