NDIS provider in Warrandyte
Your registered NDIS provider in Warrandyte
When locals in Warrandyte want to escape from the stresses of life, they can enjoy quality downtime in numerous natural retreats such as Warrandyte State Park or strolling the Gold Heritage Walk in Warrandyte. Trying to understand the NDIS can also cause stress. You need help from your NDIS provider in Warrandyte, Melba Support.
Since 1972, Melba Support has been trusted for supporting people with disability to live a fabulous life. Melba Support Coordinators will assist you to understand the NDIS and access the right supports and services as laid out in your NDIS plan.
Quality supports and services from your NDIS provider Melbourne
With Melba Support, you're accessing a high quality of support. Melba's Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division ensures the ongoing quality of these support services.
They achieve this by focussing on:
· your goals
· the ability to achieve those goals using Personal Outcome Measures
· ensuring you access the right supports for your individual needs
· what staff must know to provide the best individualised support
· tracking the supports and services and what improvements might be needed
Accessing the services and supports through Melba gives a person with disability the flexibility needed.
What NDIS services can you access?
Being a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, Melba Support assists you to access supports, services, and value-based programs to develop independent living skills and live life the way you want.
Supports and services include:
· Accessing the NDIS
· Core Supports
· Support Coordination
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult's and children's respite care)
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Award-winning support workers
When it comes to Melba Support SIL group homes, these are located across Victoria in many different locations with caring support staff and house supervisors.
In fact, a leader at one of Melba's complex care Supported Independent Living (SIL) homes won a prestigious Workmate of the Year Award. This award celebrates someone who delivers outstanding support, and goes over and above in his job.
Melba SIL group homes are located in:
· Croydon South
· Forest Hill
· Mount Evelyn and other suburbs
· Gippsland, Central highlands, and the Wimmera regions
You'll also find Melba Support children's respite homes in:
These are just some of the supports and services you can access through Melba.
Ready to get started?
Find out more about the NDIS and all of Melba supports and services.