NDIS provider in Montrose
Your trusted NDIS provider in Montrose
When locals in Montrose want to clear their mind and get away from the worries of the world, they don't have to go far. Being at the foot of the Dandenongs, you're minutes from numerous natural retreats, along with local attractions such as the Japanese Mountain Retreat Mineral Springs. If you're worried about finding the right NDIS provider in Montrose, you can relax.
Melba Support has been trusted for supporting people with disability since 1972. Melba Support Coordinators will assist you to understand the NDIS and access the right supports and services as laid out in your NDIS plan.
High quality support from your NDIS provider Melbourne wide
Melba Support enables a person with disability to access a high quality of supports and services, along with beneficial value-based programs which teach independent living skills. They're also fun at the same time.
These are all of the highest quality, and Melba's Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division ensures the quality continues.
This is achieved by focusing on:
· the goals the supported person has
· reaching those goals through Personal Outcome Measures
· accessing the right supports and services
· what staff need to know to provide the best individualised support
· monitoring and constant improvements of supports and services
Accessing this through Melba gives a person with disability the flexibility they need to live a fabulous life.
What NDIS services can you access at Melba Support?
When the NDIS came into being, Melba made the move to become a registered NDIS provider Melbourne. Melba Support assists you to access quality supports, services, and value-based programs in order to live life the way you want.
The range of supports and services include:
· Gaining access to the NDIS
· All the Core Supports
· Support Coordination
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult's and children's respite care)
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Melba has award-winning support workers
Your NDIS provider in Montrose is ready to offer you the caring support you need. In fact, one of the leaders of Melba's complex care Supported Independent Living (SIL) homes won a Workmate of the Year Award. This is a prestigious award in the field, and recognises a support worker who delivers outstanding support. Read more about Melba's winner, here.
You'll find Melba SIL group homes not too far away, in:
· Croydon South
· Forest HIll
· Mount Evelyn and other suburbs across Melbourne
· Gippsland, Central highlands, and the Wimmera regions
Melba Support also provides children's respite homes in:
These are just some of the supports and services you can access through Melba.
Ready to get started?
Find out more about the NDIS and all of Melba's supports and services.