NDIS provider in Burwood East
Find your local NDIS provider in Burwood East
Melba Support is your local NDIS in Burwood East offering a broad range of services and supports to assist people to live a fabulous life.
Being your NDIS provider Melbourne and across Victoria, Melba's aim is to deliver a high quality of supports and values-based programs. Along with this, staff enjoy taking people on fun days out to great local spots. In Burwood East, that could be enjoying a picnic at East Burwood Reserve or East Burwood Football Club while watching a local game. Maybe it's lunch at a favourite cafe at Burwood One Shopping Centre. Whatever it is, our staff know great local spots to take people for a fun day out.
A high quality of supports from your NDIS provider in Burwood East
As your NDIS provider in Burwood East, Melba aims to provide a consistently high standard of services. To achieve this, Melba has its own Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division. This team monitors Melba's services on an ongoing basis.
PQS focuses on:
· ensuring the person is accessing the right supports
· what staff need to know to provide the best individualised support
· the supported person's goals
· Personal Outcome Measures that assist people to achieve goals
· ongoing monitoring and improvement measures
· flexibility for the person
As a testimony to Melba's mission to provide the highest quality of services and supports, a Melba complex care supported independent living home leader won a Workmate of the Year Award for delivering outstanding support. Read more here.
The NDIS services and supports Melba Support provides
Melba is your registered NDIS provider Melbourne, providing a comprehensive range of supports and services that are tailored to the person's individual needs.
· Support Coordination
· Accessing the NDIS
· Core Supports
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult and children's respite care)
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
When a person accesses supports through Melba, they can access a range of value-based community and lifestyle programs.
· community connections, programs where people can socialise, make new friends, develop skills in self-care, health and wellbeing, living independently, working, learning and volunteering, making choices and more
· supported holidays where the person can go on a group holiday or to a favourite destination tailored to the person's dreams, in Australia or abroad
Let's get started!
Your friendly NDIS provider in Burwood East, Melba Support, is ready to assist!