NDIS provider in Boronia
Your NDIS provider in Boronia
If you're needing to access local NDIS supports, reach out to the trusted NDIS provider in Boronia, Melba Support. Since starting out in Lilydale back in 1972, Melba has grown to become your trusted NDIS provider Melbourne, offering a broad range of services to assist people to live a fabulous life.
We achieve this through delivering a high quality of supports and values-based programs. A part of this is taking people on fun days out to great local spots. In Boronia, that could be enjoying lunch in a favourite cafe on Boronia or Dorset Roads, a picnic in Boronia Park, watching a local cricket match at Chandler Park. Whatever it is, our staff know great local spots to take people for a fun day out.
Your NDIS provider in Boronia provides a high quality of supports
Being your NDIS provider in Boronia, Melba is trusted to provide a high quality of services and supports. Our Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division monitors these services to ensure the quality is delivered to the highest standard.
To do this, PQS focuses on:
· the person's goals
· achieving those goals using Personal Outcome Measures
· the person is accessing the right supports
· what staff need to know to provide the best individualised support
· ongoing monitoring and improvement measures
· flexibility for the person
As a testimony to the high quality of supports, one of the leaders at a Melba complex care supported independent living (SIL) home won a prestigious Workmate of the Year Award for delivering outstanding support. Read more.
What NDIS services and supports does Melba Support provide?
As your NDIS provider Melbourne, Melba provides a comprehensive range of supports and services.
· Support Coordination
· Accessing the NDIS
· Core Supports
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult and children's respite care)
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
If you're looking for SIL near Boronia, you'll find Melba group homes located in:
· Croydon South
· Forest Hill
· Mount Evelyn
In Melbourne, Melba has respite care homes located in:
· Frankston (children)
· Cranbourne (children)
When accessing Melba supports, people with disability can also access Melba's value-based community and lifestyle programs.
· community connections, for socialising and developing skills in self-care, health and wellbeing, living independently, working, learning and volunteering, making choices and more.
· supported holidays to favourite destination in Australia or abroad, in a group, or tailored to the person.
For more details and to get started, contact your NDIS provider in Boronia, Melba Support.