Where to find respite care near Bairnsdale
Bairnsdale is a rural town east of Victoria, situated in the beautiful Gippsland region. Being on Jones Bay, there are many natural attractions to enjoy all year round. These include exploring the Mitchell River Walk and East Gippsland Rail Trail, and the many parks and reserves where you can take time out and get back to nature.
Carers looking for respite care near Bairnsdale make the drive to Sale to experience the high quality respite care Melba Support has to offer in Sale. You can take the break you need while Melba Support takes over the caring.
As a registered NDIS provider Gippsland, people supported can stay at Melba respite care Sale:
· for a night or several days
· for several days over the school holidays
· for another length of time as arranged with Melba Support
You can be sure the person with disability will have all their needs met. Melba staff tailor respite care to the needs and interests of the person supported.
What do people with disability do while at Melba respite care
There are different activities a supported person can engage in during a stay. These are fun and beneficial to assist the person to grow in confidence and increase the level of independent living skills.
· going downtown for a movie or to enjoy a meal
· playing sport
· visiting the numerous local attractions
· socialising while enjoying community activities
· sensor activities around the home
· playing computer games (Xbox and Wii)
· reading, arts, crafts and other creative activities at the home
Carers will find it is well worth the drive to Sale to experience the best respite services near Bairnsdale.
Melba respite services offer a quality of care
As you will know, a carer needs to take regular breaks to maintain wellbeing. Knowing the person you care for is in good hands at Melba respite care, makes it easy to take those breaks. Being a registered NDIS provider Gippsland, Melba Support has a commitment to quality, homely respite care.
This includes assisting the person with:
· developing independent living skills
· planning, preparing, cooking meals (where applicable)
· eating and drinking
· teeth cleaning and other personal care
· ensuring medication is taken on time
Choosing the right respite care near Bairnsdale is easy with Melba, with several respite homes located across Gippsland, in:
· Sale (Adults and Children)
· Traralgon (Adults)
· Warragul (Children)
Enquire with Melba about respite care for children and adults today.
Melba also has an office in Bairnsdale, along with supported independent living homes right in Bairnsdale for full-time care and accommodation.
Details, contact Melba Support now.