You need quality respite care in Sebastopol
If you're a carer of a child with disability in Ballarat, you can access quality children's respite care in Sebastopol with Melba Support.
Being a carer, you will already know that it's important to take regular breaks from caring in order to maintain wellbeing. Taking a stroll on the Wallaby Track in Sebastopol adjacent to Yarrowee River is a peaceful way to unwind from the stresses of life and clear your mind. At the same time, the child will be enjoying a short stay in Melba respite care.
How long can a child or young person stay in respite care?
Short term accommodation and assistance is designed for short breaks.
The person could stay for:
· one night
· several days
· another length of time as arranged with Melba
Melba respite for adults is available not far away in Ballarat Central and Miners Rest.
No matter what age the person is, during respite care with Melba the person's individual needs and tastes are catered for in order to enjoy the stay and grow independent living skills at the same time.
What do supported people do at Melba respite service?
At Melba respite care in Sebastopol, the child or young person has the choice of many different activities during their stay.
Some of these include:
· socialising and making new friends
· being supported to enjoy a meal out or see a favourite movie
· playing a sport
· visiting local nature reserves, lakes, and other attractions
· enjoying taking part in community events
· in-home activities such as sensor activities, arts, crafts
· reading or playing XBox and Wii games
With Melba Support, you can enjoy your break while the person you support enjoys a short stay in Melba respite.
Melba Support offers a high quality of respite services
Melba is a registered NDIS provider Victoria, which means there is a level of accountability for support services.
Melba's practice, quality and safe-guards division ensures the quality of the services.
Qualified Melba support workers are committed to meeting the needs of the person supported.
During respite care in Sebastopol, support workers tailor the needs and interests to each child.
Support during respite includes:
· doing daily tasks, such as planning and preparing their favourite meals
· personal care, such as eating, drinking, teeth cleaning
· being engaged in activities that grow independent living skills
· taking medication at the right time
Melba respite services for children across Victoria are located in:
· Ballarat Central
Locations for Melba adult's respite in Victoria are:
· Miners Rest
· Ballarat Central
With Melba Support, you have the peace of mind knowing the person you care for is in good hands while you take that all-important short break.
Arrange respite care now.
Click on Contact Melba Support.