When you need quality respite care in Ballarat Central
Ballarat Central is a hub of activity in Ballarat. Adjacent to Ballarat train station, the suburb is loved for its vibrant cafes, shopping and festivals. It's also near Lake Wendouree for those who love to unwind and enjoy time out.
You’ll also find quality respite care in Ballarat Central at Melba Support.
Carers need to take short breaks regularly to maintain wellbeing and attend to other matters. This is where Melba Support can help.
The stay could be for:
· a night
· a few days
· another length of time as arranged with Melba
A short break will give you the time you need to attend to other matters, or to simply recharge your batteries. The person you care for will enjoy a homely, welcoming environment with a chance to socialise, meet new friends and try new activities.
In Ballarat Central, Melba offers dedicated respite services for:
Each support service is individually tailored to the person's needs, tastes, and interests.
What supported people can do at Melba respite services
People with disability at Melba respite care in Ballarat Central can engage in numerous fun activities. They are designed to assist the person to grow in confidence and independent living skills.
The activities can include:
· socialising and making new friends
· going out for a meal or catching a movie
· playing a favourite sport
· visiting parks, lakes, local attractions
· participating in community events
· in-home activities such as reading books, arts, crafts, sensor activities
· playing XBox and Wii games
· watching Netflix and other favourite shows
The stay is fully supported by qualified Melba support staff, giving carers the break that is needed.
Melba's fully supported respite services
Melba is a registered NDIS provider Victoria, providing adults and children with disability the highest quality care. Melba’s dedicated support staff ensure the person is welcomed into a homely environment with all needs being met.
Melba's respite care in Ballarat Central includes:
· daily tasks, such as meal planning, preparation and cooking
· personal care, such as showering and dressing
· developing independent living skills
· taking medication
Locations of Melba respite services in Ballarat are:
· Ballarat Central (Children and adults)
· Miners Rest (Adults)
· Sebastopol (Children)
The person you support is in good hands with Melba. Arrange respite care now.
Click on Contact Melba Support.