NDIS provider in Belgrave
Your NDIS provider in Belgrave
If you're looking for a trusted NDIS provider in Belgrave, consider Melba Support. Melba has been caring for people with disability since 1972, and today, Melba is a registered NDIS provider Melbourne. You can access a broad range of services and supports, from core supports to respite and more.
Melba's mission is for people supported to live a fabulous life. To achieve this, our support workers deliver personal care tailored to the person's needs. There is also the opportunity for people to be involved in value-based programs run by Melba. Plus, support workers love to take people to great local spots for a fun day out.
In Belgrave, that could be enjoying a picnic in Belgrave Lake Park, going on Puffing Billy, or having lunch in a favourite cafe along the Burwood Highway in Belgrave. You can be sure our staff know the favourite local spots for a great day out.
The high quality of supports through your NDIS provider in Belgrave
As an NDIS provider in Belgrave, Melba is committed to consistently providing a high quality of services and supports. Melba's own Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division ensures this by focussing on 5 key areas.
· the person's goals
· achieving those goals using Personal Outcome Measures
· the person is accessing the right supports
· what staff need to know to provide the best individualised support
· ongoing monitoring of supports and services and improvement measures
· flexibility for the person
As a testimony to the high quality of care, one of the leaders at a Melba complex care supported independent living home won a prestigious Workmate of the Year Award for delivering outstanding support. Click here to read more.
NDIS services through Melba Support
Melba is your trusted NDIS provider Melbourne providing the level of care that is needed for the person to live the life they want.
Melba services and supports include:
· Support Coordination
· Accessing the NDIS
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult's and children's respite care)
If you're looking for SIL near Belgrave, you'll find Melba SIL group homes in:
· Croydon South
· Forest Hill
· Mount Evelyn
· and other locations in Melbourne, on the Mornintgon Peninsula and country Victoria
If you're a carer looking to take a short break, Melba has respite care homes for children in:
To ensure a person accessing supports from Melba can live a fabulous life, we also provide numerous value-based community and lifestyle programs.
· community connections, for socialising and developing skills in self-care, health and wellbeing, living independently, working, learning and volunteering, making choices and more.
· supported holidays to the person's favourite destination Australia-wide or abroad.
Reach out to your NDIS provider in Belgrave, Melba Support. We are looking forward to hearing from you.