Children's respite care in Cranbourne means carers can take the break they need
When you want to take a short break from your caring role, Melba Support children's respite care in Cranbourne can take over the caring for a while.
As you'll know, it's important for you to have regular short breaks to maintain optimal health and wellbeing. This will give you the time you need to recharge your batteries and do other things.
As a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, Melba Support offers quality children's respite care with services tailored specifically to the age and individual needs of the person.
What do children do at Melba respite care in Cranbourne?
There's always something fun for children to engage in at Melba respite care in Cranbourne. The activities are not only fun, but boost the person's confidence and grow important independent living skills.
Activities can include:
· socialising with others and making new friends
· going out to see a movie or have a meal
· visiting local parks and attractions
· playing sport or watching a favourite sport at a local oval
· enjoying in-home activities such as sensor activities, arts, crafts, reading
· watching favourite shows and playing games on Xbox and Wii
Our support workers aim to make the short stay an enjoyable one.
How long is the stay?
The short stay could be:
· a few days
· for a period of time over the school holidays
· some other length of time as arranged with the home
However long you need, we can help.
Melba is trusted for respite services
Melba Support is a registered NDIS provider Melbourne. We've been supporting people with disability in a caring way since 1972 and have become trusted by carers and families of people with disability.
Our children's respite care in Cranbourne has fantastic support staff who make the home welcoming for the person and provide the important caring services required.
· daily caring tasks, assisting with planning and preparing a favourite meal
· personal care tasks, such as eating and teeth cleaning
· ensuring any medication is taken at the right time
Melba Support has short-term accommodation and assistance for children and adults in various locations across Melbourne and Victoria, which can be very helpful if you are planning a break somewhere different.
You'll find Melba children's respite care in:
You'll find Melba adult respite care in:
Take the short break you need and let Melba Support do the caring for a while. With Melba, you'll know the person supported is in the best of hands.
Speak to us today about accessing Melba respite services.