NDIS provider in Wantirna
Your NDIS provider in Wantirna
If you require assistance accessing NDIS supports and services in Wantirna, you need a trusted NDIS provider in Wantirna. This is where Melba Support steps in. Melba has been trusted since 1972 for providing support to people with disability. Today Melba is a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, offering a broad range of services and supports to assist people to live a fabulous life.
A part of this is taking people supported on fun days out to great local spots. In Wantirna, that could be enjoying a picnic in Templeton Reserve while watching a local cricket match. Maybe it's enjoying lunch in a cafe on Stud Road or at Wantirna Mall. Whatever it is, you can be sure our staff know the favourite local spots for a fun day out.
A high quality of supports through your NDIS provider in Wantirna
Being your NDIS provider in Wantirna, Melba aims to provide a consistently high quality of services and supports. This is achieved through the Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division at Melba.
PQS focuses on:
· the person's goals
· achieving those goals using Personal Outcome Measures
· the person is accessing the right supports
· what staff need to know to provide the best individualised support
· ongoing monitoring of supports and services and improvement measures
· flexibility for the person
Our support workers aim to provide a high quality of personal care and assist the person to grow in independent living skills. One of the leaders at a Melba complex care supported independent living home won a prestigious Workmate of the Year Award for delivering outstanding support. Read about it here.
NDIS services accessible through Melba Support
Melba is a trusted NDIS provider Melbourne, offering access to a comprehensive range of supports and services.
· Support Coordination
· Accessing the NDIS
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult's and children's respite care)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
When it comes to Melba SIL group homes near Wantirna, you'll find them not too far away, in:
· Croydon South
· Forest Hill
· Mount Evelyn
Melba respite care homes in Melbourne are located in:
· Frankston (children)
· Cranbourne (children)
Plus, there are a range of community and lifestyle programs people can be involved in if they access Melba services. These include:
· community connections, where people enjoy socialising and developing skills in self-care, health and wellbeing, living independently, working, learning and volunteering, making choices and more.
· supported holidays to the person's favourite destination Australia-wide or abroad.
Ready to get started with your NDIS provider in Wantirna?
Find out more today.