NDIS provider in Mount Dandenong
Finding a caring NDIS provider in Mount Dandenong is easy
Mount Dandenong is a suburb in the east of Melbourne with beautiful forest roads and a vast network of leafy walking tracks. Nestled amongst the towns of the Dandenong Ranges, the area is loved for its natural beauty. People with disability love Mount Dandenong, not just because of the natural attractions, but also because there is a registered NDIS provider in Mount Dandenong.
Melba Support has supported people with disability around the area since 1972, and continues today as a trusted NDIS provider Melbourne.
A trusted NDIS provider in Mount Dandenong for supports and services
Melba's support workers travel right across Melbourne, offering quality individualised support. To ensure the high quality of support continues, Melba has a dedicated Practice, Quality and Safeguards team.
The team's focus includes:
· the goals of the supported person and reaching those goals using Personal Outcome Measures
· the right supports needed to live a fabulous life
· everything staff need to know to provide the person with the best support for their needs
· a constant monitoring of, and improving on, the supports and services
By accessing the services and supports through Melba Support, a person with disability can live a fabulous life.
Melba's suite of services and supports
As a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, a person can access the right services and supports for their needs. This will enable the person to grow independent living skills and live life the way they want.
Supports and services through Melba Support include:
· Accessing the NDIS
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Adult's and children's respite
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
As your NDIS provider in Mount Dandenong, Melba Support has SIL group homes located nearby, in:
· Croydon South
· Forest HIll
· Mount Evelyn
You'll also find Melba respite care homes for children not too far away, in:
To find out more about the services and supports you can access through Melba Support, and to discuss your plan and goals, contact us today.