NDIS provider in Chirnside Park
Find a registered NDIS provider in Chirnside Park
Chirnside Park is a suburb in Eastern Melbourne, and has been described as the ‘best hidden gem to live in’. It offers a mix of delightful rural and urban lifestyles with everything you could need, which is one reason why some families choose to raise their children in Chirnside Park.
If you're looking for a registered NDIS provider in Chirnside Park, you’ll find them as well. Melba Support has been providing quality services for people with disability since 1972. Head office is right around the corner in Lilydale, with support workers located Melbourne wide.
Melba Support offers a high quality of NDIS services
Since Melba Support began, they have grown to become a trusted provider of quality services for people with disability. This commitment to excel is governed by their own Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQ&S) team.
The PQ&S team is committed to overseeing, maintaining, and improving Melba’s support services, so the person supported can have a safe, fun pathway to achieve their goals and dreams.
Melba’s focus includes:
· Flexibility for the supported person
· Supported people identifying their goals
· Assisting supported people to meet those goals through Melba’s Personal Outcome Measures (POMs)
· Planning and assessing what is needed to live a fabulous life
· Informing staff on what they need to know and do to provide the best support
· Checking and continuously improving the services
As a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, you’re in good hands with Melba Support Services.
What are Melba's supports and services?
When looking for a registered NDIS provider in Chirnside Park, you can trust Melba Support. Our qualified staff go above and beyond to provide people with the right supports for their needs.
Melba's key supports and services include:
· Assisting with accessing the NDIS
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Respite for children and adults
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
One of the services Melba offers as a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, is quality SIL group homes.
You’ll find some of them located not far from Chirnside Park, including:
· Croyden South
· Forest HIll
· Mount Evelyn
Living a fabulous life
Today, Melba has grown to offer quality services right across Victoria. Being a registered NDIS provider Victoria, people with disability can access these services, along with a range of innovative, value-based programs so people can live a fabulous life.
Just some of these include:
· Community Connections: These are programs where a person supported can get involved in their local community, learning new skills and taking part in new activities
· Harvest Collective: An innovative program where people supported join in with school kids growing vegetables for a local school canteen
· Yarra Ranges in a box: Another Melba initiative where people supported can volunteer to put together fresh produce which is delivered to homes and local businesses
With Melba’s range of supports, services, and activities, a supported person can grow in confidence and learn independent living skills to enjoy living the life they want.
Let Melba Support assist you.
Contact us today to discuss your plan and goals.