NDIS provider Box Hill
Find a great NDIS provider in Box Hill
If you're looking for NDIS services nearby, you're in the right place. Melba Support is a trusted NDIS provider in Box Hill. Melba has been providing supports for people with disability since starting out in 1972 in Lilydale. Today, Melba is your NDIS provider Melbourne and across Victoria offering a broad range of services to assist people to live a fabulous life.
We aim to deliver a consistently high quality of supports and values-based programs. Just one aspect of this is our staff taking people on fun days out to great local spots. In Box Hill, that could be enjoying a picnic in Surrey Park while watching a local cricket or footy match. Maybe it's enjoying lunch in a favourite asian cafe in Box HIll Central or along Whitehorse Road. Whatever it is, our staff know great local spots to take people for a fun day out.
Your NDIS provider in Box Hill provides a high quality of supports
As your NDIS provider in Box Hill, you can access quality services and supports through Melba. To ensure a high standard, we have our own Practice, Quality and Safeguards (PQS) division. This team monitors our services on an ongoing basis.
PQS focuses on:
· the supported person's goals
· achieving those goals using Personal Outcome Measures
· ensuring the person is accessing the right supports
· what staff need to know to provide the best individualised support
· ongoing monitoring and improvement measures
· flexibility for the person
One of our complex care supported independent living (SIL) home leaders won a prestigious Workmate of the Year Award for delivering outstanding support. This is putting our mission into practise, providing the highest standards of support. Read more.
What NDIS services and supports does Melba Support provide?
Being a registered NDIS provider Melbourne, Melba provides a comprehensive range of supports and services tailored to the person's needs.
· Support Coordination
· Accessing the NDIS
· Core Supports
· Specialist Disability Accommodation
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Adult and children's respite care)
· Individualised Support Arrangements
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
One of the advantages of accessing supports through Melba, is the easy access you have to our value-based community and lifestyle programs.
· community connections, fantastic programs for people with disability to socialise, make new friends, develop skills in self-care, health and wellbeing, living independently, working, learning and volunteering, making choices and more
· supported holidays in a group or tailored to the person's dreams, including destinations in Australia or abroad
Let's get started!
Contact your friendly NDIS provider in Box Hill, Melba Support!