Where to find disability support worker jobs Ballarat
Living in Ballarat is gold. It's a fabulous rural town boasting a rich heritage, an abundance of wonderful parks, lakes, walking trails, and world-famous attractions. Ballarat is a popular place for people to relocate to, close to Melbourne yet enjoying a fantastic rural town setting. If you're relocating to Ballarat and looking for disability support worker jobs Ballarat, you've come to the right place.
Being a disability support worker for Melba
Being a registered NDIS provider Victoria, we provide many services to supported people, and we're always looking for good support workers. In your role you'll assist a person with disability to live life more independantly and support the person to reach their goals as laid out in their NDIS plan.
You don't need experience to become a support worker. Melba will train you up in everything you need to know.
You might be:
· Already working in the disability sector
· Working in retail, hospitality, a trade, customer service
· Someone who's never worked in disability
· Someone who hasn't worked for a while
Irrespective of your background and experience, if you have the desire to assist a person with disability to live a fabulous life, then Melba could be for you. The job is fun, rewarding, and no two days are the same.
Melba will pay all your onboarding costs (Ts&Cs apply), train you up to where you are qualified and ready to go.
What you do as a disability support worker with Melba
With any good NDIS provider Melbourne or NDIS provider Victoria, your role in disability support services is to assist a person supported to live life more independently.
As a support worker with Melba, this can include:
· Personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, teeth cleaning, etc.
· Assisting with preparing and cooking meals
· Taking the correct medication on time
· Other life skills
· Taking the person out to enjoy a meal, see a movie
· Assisting the person to get involved in activities within the community
· and more
Melba has vacancies for disability support worker jobs Ballarat and in fact right across Victoria.
Here are some testimonials of Melba support workers you can watch.
Benefits of working with Melba
Melba is an NDIS provider Melbourne and across Victoria offering a very high standard of services, and that includes a high standard of employment. There are various benefits that make the job very appealing with Melba.
· total flexibility
· job security
· work locally
· all out of pocket expenses are covered to get you started, T's and C's apply
· plenty of support from Outcomes and Operations Managers
· no previous experience is needed
What are you waiting for?
Details and to apply, contact us today.