Find great disability jobs Melbourne
There's nothing like living in the entertainment capital of Australia. Melbourne is regarded worldwide as one of the most livable cities. The inner city heritage feel, the cafe lifestyle, and the many fabulous cultures all go together to make Melbourne an extremely exciting place to live. If you're looking for a career change in Melbourne, consider one of the many disability jobs Melbourne wide.
You can be a disability support worker with Melba
Melba is a registered NDIS provider Victoria. We're trusted for supporting people with disability and we're always on the lookout for quality support workers. To explain the job as simply as possible, you'll assist a person with disability to live life more independantly and support the person to reach their goals as laid out in their NDIS plan.
You don't need previous experience. Melba provides all the training and pays all your training and on-boarding expenses.
· already work in the disability sector
· be a student
· work in retail, hospitality, a trade, customer service
· have never worked in disability
· have been out of the workforce for a while
Regardless of your background and experience, if you love people, and have the desire to assist a person with disability to live a fabulous life, then Melba could be for you.
What a disability support worker does at Melba
With any NDIS provider Melbourne or NDIS provider Victoria, the role as a disability support worker is to assist a person supported to live life more independently.
A support worker with Melba can:
· Assist with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, teeth cleaning, etc.
· Assist with planning, preparing, cooking meals
· Ensure the correct medication is taken on time
· Assists in developing other life skills
· Take the person out to enjoy a meal, see a movie or local attraction
· Assist the person to get involved in activities within the community
· and more
We have vacancies for disability jobs Melbourne wide and in fact right across Victoria.
Watch some testimonials of Melba support workers here.
Working with Melba has its benefits
Melba offers a consistently high standard of services to people supported. Melba also focusses on offering a high standard of employment conditions. Working with Melba has its benefits.
· total flexibility
· job security
· work locally
· all out of pocket expenses are covered to get you started, T's and C's apply
· plenty of support from Outcomes and Operations Managers
· no previous experience required
We train you up in everything you need to know to become a qualified support worker with Melba.
Ready to get started? For details and to apply, contact us now.