Find support coordination in Bairnsdale
If accessing the NDIS is causing you stress, there are numerous ways you could deal with that. Spending time in the natural retreats around Bairnsdale can help, such as peaceful spots around Jones Bay or Picnic Point Reserve. However, the best way to deal with it is to seek out caring support coordination in Bairnsdale to help you.
That's where Melba Support comes in.
As a trusted NDIS provider Gippsland, Melba can give you the peace of mind you need and assist you on your NDIS journey. If you have funding for support coordination in your NDIS plan, you're ready to start.
What is support coordination?
It is a service where you engage Melba support coordinators to help you understand the NDIS and everything you need to know to receive the right supports.
· setting up your NDIS Plan
· identifying the goals you would like to achieve short term and long term
· choosing the individual supports and services to help you achieve those goals
· developing a strong network of support
When you're first choosing your services and supports, you may not think further ahead than the first few months. But planning for the future is something you need to keep in mind.
Over the years your needs will change. You'll grow in your independent living skills and find you won't need certain supports anymore. You'll also find there will be new supports you will need as you get older.
By choosing a provider where you can access the supports you'll need both now, and in the future, your NDIS journey will be smoother.
You may even want to coordinate your own supports. That's something Melba support coordinators can also assist you with, in order for you to live the life you want.
How does support coordination in Bairnsdale help you?
As a registered NDIS provider Gippsland, your Melba support coordinator can assist you with everything you need for your NDIS journey.
· understanding your NDIS Plan
· how to create your budget
· accessing supports to achieve your goals
· establishing those supports
· building your capacity and resilience
· understanding service agreements
· getting your supports started
· sorting out any NDIS issues
· reporting back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
Towards the end of your first year, your NDIS plan may be reviewed by a Local Area Coordinator or NDIA planner. You'll be able to discuss how the year went, set new goals, and make any changes you need.
Your Melba support coordinator will assist you in preparing for the review.
What supports and services can you access?
Since 1972, Melba has continued to build on the types of supports, services and programs you can access.
Today, you can access:
· Support Coordination
· Core Supports
· Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
· Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
· Supported Independent Living (SIL)
· Short term accommodation and assistance (Respite care Melbourne)
· And various value-based programs
Ready to live a fabulous life?
Call Melba's caring Support Coordination team on 03 9212 0100 or reach out via email.